Jim is Senior VP & Principal of Acquisitions for Bascom Group and is responsible for analysis, due diligence, equity and debt financing, and transaction execution functions for the acquisition of new assets, as well as the management and disposition of existing assets. As a member of the acquisition team he has been directly involved in the acquisition of 35 multifamily properties located in California, Colorado, Nevada, and Texas totaling 7,751 units and $1.2 billion in project cost.
What You’ll Learn:
- What Jim’s role encompasses as Senior VP and principal of acquisitions for a multibillion dollar multifamily operator
- What markets he focuses in and which are on his radar as up and coming growth markets.
- How they’re managing their operations considering that they feel we’re near the top of the real estate cycle
- Why he feels their underwriting process is one of the primary strategic advantages that he feels has put Bascom as a leader in this space
- How there projected investor returns have changed from 2013 when he joined the Bascom group to the present day and what factors have been influential in that downward trend.
- How they are able to gain a strategic advantage when making offers against other highly competitive operators
- How they choose new markets to invest in and what that initial litmus test looks like, additionally, where the income to rent ratio comes into play in this selection process
- And much, much more…
- Check out our company and our investment opportunity by visiting SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click Here To Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
- Accredited Investors Click Here to learn more about partnering with me and my team on Mobile Home Park deals!
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them Click Here
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
Review and Subscribe