Matt is the managing partner at Equity Velocity Funds, a boutique real estate private equity fund based in Columbus, Ohio. There he is responsible for deal sourcing, structuring, analysis, and post acquisition strategic planning. His focus is on value-add and opportunistic healthcare & retail assets. Equity’s current portfolio consists of approximately $400-$500 Million AUM.
What You’ll Learn:
- Is Covid-19 the final nail in the coffin in the death of American malls?
- How Matt got his start as a broker with Marcus and Millichap and the reasons he feels this is a great stepping-stone for those looking to get into the commercial real estate investment space.
- What his role entails as a managing partner with Equity.net along with additional insights on how Equity’s unique structure puts responsibility on Matt for both the acquisition/deal sourcing as well as the day to day asset management of all respective deals.
- What his outlook is on the American mall and his professional opinion on how he feels both A, B, and C class assets will fare during these uncertain times.
- The various ways that developers are creatively repurposing dark big box spaces on prime located malls and retail centers.
- The various reasons he is still bullish on service oriented neighborhood retail centers even given our current challenges associated with the pandemic.
- What strategic moves he and his team are making to best position themselves for the potential distressed opportunities that might come in the aftermath of the pandemic.
- And much, much more…
Equity Website: Click Here
- Register for MHP Webinar: Click Here
- Grab a FREE copy of our latest ebook “Parking Lot Profits” Click Here
- Check out our company and our investment opportunity by visiting SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click HereTo Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid themClick Here
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
Review and Subscribe