After graduating with an engineering degree and an MBA from Ohio State, Paul entered the management development track at Ford Motor Company in Detroit. After five years, he departed to start a staffing company with a partner. They scaled and sold the company to a publicly traded firm five years later. After a brief “retirement”, Paul began investing in real estate in 2000 to protect and grow his own wealth.
Paul has completed over 85 real estate investments and exits, rehabbed and managed dozens of rental properties, built a number of new homes, developed a subdivision, assisted with the development of a Hyatt hotel and finally a very successful multifamily project in 2010, all of this collectively convinced him of the power of commercial real estate.
What You’ll Learn:
- How he got his start as a Real Investor after a successful exit from a business he founded year’s prior.
- The worst Real Estate deal he’s ever done and how he lost more than $300k on a bad deal that took more than 13 years to exit from.
- Why he shifted from being a Multifamily investor to focusing solely on Mobile Home Parks and Self Storage assets. In fact, he even wrote a best selling multifamily book called “The Perfect Investment” and has since gone back on calling multifamily the perfect real estate investment.
- His long-term outlook on how Covid will impact real estate investments, more specifically multifamily and mobile home parks.
- The major risks associated with self storage investments and how to mitigate these associated risks.
- And much, much more…
- Register for MHP Webinar: Click Here
- Grab a FREE copy of our latest ebook “Parking Lot Profits” Click Here
- Check out our company and our investment opportunity by visiting SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click HereTo Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid themClick Here
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
Review and Subscribe