Keith Weinhold is a real estate expert.
Keith has been an active income property investor since 2002 and owns apartments in Alaska and single-family income property across the United States.
He is the Founder and owner of Get Rich Education. It is here and on his podcast, Get Rich Education, where he teaches people how to build their wealth through buy and hold real estate investing.
Keith is also the international best-selling author of the book “7 Money Myths that are Killing Your Wealth Potential”. He writes for Forbes and the Rich Dad Advisors blog and is a member of the Forbes Real Estate Council.
“…as I often say, the market is more important than the property. You have to keep in mind the economic vibrancy of a market. Are there diverse job sectors, is there population growth, and is there job growth that is going to support rent-paying tenants that can create that cash flow?”
“Live where you want to live and invest where the numbers make sense.”
02:24 – Kieth updates listeners on where he’s at in his real estate portfolio.
04:27 – Keith discusses the direct impact on his properties from local economies.
07:15 – Keith tells us about the markets he loves.
12:10 – Keith talks about capital gains taxes.
15:34 – Keith touches on the conversation around 1031 exchanges.
20:08 – Keith speaks about how putting an emphasis on health helped him in business.
26:50 – Keith talks about one of the most challenging deals he’s done.
30:21 – Keith tells listeners about investor profiles of prospective buyers.
34:21 – Keith answers Kevin’s golden nugget question.
Learn About Investment and Partnership Opportunities with Kevin and His Team
- Check out our company and our investment opportunity by visiting www.SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click Here To Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
- Accredited Investors Click Here to learn more about partnering with me and my team on Mobile Home Park deals!
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them MobileHomeParkAcademy.com
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
Review and Subscribe