Will Mercer is a Real Estate Investor, Developer, and Entrepreneur.
Will is the Founder & CEO of Umaya Village, a community of remote workers and teams nestled on a paradise beach in Belize. Prior to Umaya, Will was Venture Director at Zag, the investment arm of global creative agency BBH. In his role, he led investments into 9 companies and oversaw a portfolio of 30 ventures which doubled in value during his tenure.
“When the pandemic hit, attitudes towards remote work changed irreversibly forever. I think that’s the fundamental thing that people really need to understand which is that this isn’t going away.”
2:02 – Will tells listeners more about his background in real estate.
08:26 – Will shares his thoughts on the future of co-working in a post-covid world.
10:45 – Will discusses the impact the pandemic had on opportunities and office spaces.
17:47 – Will talks about the mechanics and finances of Umaya Village.
19:41 – Will provides insight into how Umaya Village operates.
23:09 – Will touches on what his business plan brings to the table.
26:16 – Will describes his business model’s scalability.
- Check out our company and our investment opportunity by visiting www.SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click Here To Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
- Accredited Investors Click Here to learn more about partnering with me and my team on Mobile Home Park deals!
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them MobileHomeParkAcademy.com
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
Review and Subscribe