Ken Gee is a real estate investment expert.
Ken is the Founder and Managing Partner of KRI Partners and the KRI group of companies. Throughout his career, he has been involved in transactions valued in excess of $2.0 billion, much of which has included the acquisition, management, and financing of various multi-family real estate projects as well as playing a significant role as a member of due diligence and transaction structure planning teams for several private equity firms specializing in the small and middle markets.
“We analyze the rent roll and try to assess risk to the upside. So the first is comparing what the sellers in place lost to leases—consider that the least risky then we take a look at a more risky bucket of upside…then we take a look at the riskiest of the three which is the value we are going to create with amenity improvements or whatever we are going to do.”
2:03 – Ken tells listeners more about his background in real estate.
06:11 – Ken shares the types of assets his group goes after.
8:42 – Ken discusses what his group does to identify great performing properties.
11:35 – Ken talks about how people can financially model the next few years while not missing out on opportunities.
14:49 – Ken provides insight into the pros and cons of vertical integration.
17:18 – Ken touches on his favorite markets in South Florida.
19:30 – Ken explains buying existing product versus ground-up development.
20:33 – Ken talks about his current investments outside of his group.
22:25 – Ken answers Kevin’s golden nugget question.
26:31 – Ken gives some advice when investing.
- Check out our company and our investment opportunity by visiting www.SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click Here To Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
- Accredited Investors Click Here to learn more about partnering with me and my team on Mobile Home Park deals!
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them MobileHomeParkAcademy.com
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
Review and Subscribe