Matt Picheny is a real estate investment expert.
Matt has more than 15 years of experience in property analysis, financing, acquisition, construction, operations, and has invested in over 8,000 apartments nationwide. He is a licensed real estate agent, a Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac approved buyer and has earned both Commercial Real Estate & Real Estate Finance certificates from Boston University. Matt is also a member of the Forbes Real Estate Council, the Fast Company Executive Board, and is an advisor to a PropTech company.
“ I look at all deals as there are three components to them…it’s the deal, it’s the market, and it’s the sponsor.”
“My ethos in all of this is trying to make win-wins…that’s something that’s really important to me is making sure that our property ownership actually improves the community and not degrades it.”
1:34 – Matt tells listeners more about his background in real estate.
05:24 – Matt speaks about his production career on Broadway, winning two Tony Awards, and his acting career growing up.
9:56 – Matt discusses building his own real estate company and the model he uses.
15:23 – Matt talks about what he saw on the LP side that he didn’t take over to the GP side.
22:13 – Matt touches on the markets his company is investing in.
23:27 – Matt provides insight into his company’s success in winning deals.
32:44 – Matt describes exit strategies and loan structures.
34:04 – Matt explains his company’s underwriting process to mitigate risk.
38:09 – Matt answers Kevin’s golden nugget question.
- Check out our company and our investment opportunity by visiting www.SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click Here To Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
- Accredited Investors Click Here to learn more about partnering with me and my team on Mobile Home Park deals!
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them MobileHomeParkAcademy.com
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
Review and Subscribe