Sam Bates is a real estate investment expert.
Sam is a principal of Trinity Capital Group and owner of Paradigm Real Estate Investments. Sam’s background is in financial services, state and local taxes, and real estate. He has been directly involved in the acquisition, rehabilitation, and management of over $200MM in multifamily and single-family assets since 2009.
“Build-to-rent is a very hot topic right now…it can be great, but if we do a build-to-rent we’re definitely going to sell it within 3-5 years. I think if you hold it 10, 15, 20 years there are going to be a lot of maintenance costs that are significantly higher than an apartment.”
“I think the pros of buying existing are that you have basically 60 days to close and you can own an asset.”
01:48 – Sam tells listeners more about his background in real estate.
06:00 – Sam dissects one of his first deals and why they had to kick out their GP.
06:52 – Sam discusses his company’s business plan and his long-term strategy.
14:19 – Sam talks about long-term strategies for development projects.
15:28 – Sam provides insight into the biggest challenges to scaling the development side of his business.
17:23 – Sam touches on the pros and cons of multifamily development vs buying existing.
24:20 – Sam answers Kevin’s golden nugget question.
31:40 – Sam offers some advice to new investors.
- Check out our company and our investment opportunity by visiting www.SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click Here To Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
- Accredited Investors Click Here to learn more about partnering with me and my team on Mobile Home Park deals!
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them MobileHomeParkAcademy.com
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
Review and Subscribe