Sam Liebman is the Founder and Managing Member of Wealthway Equity Group.
Sam has owned substantial interests in over 70 properties during the past 30 years, ranging from multifamily communities, office buildings, and shopping centers to the ground-up construction of a luxury 21-story condominium development in Manhattan.
Additionally, Sam is the author of a new best-selling real estate book “Harvard Can’t Teach What You Learn from the Streets: The Street Success Guide to Building Wealth through Multi-Family Real Estate.
“When you want to improve cash flow, take a look at the available financing that’s out there that I don’t think is going to last forever.”
“When you have 65% of the building leased and occupied, how are you going to get financing?… so I think you are going to be able to pick up these retail and office buildings at bargain-based prices soon.”
02:03 – Sam tells listeners more about his background in real estate.
10:20 – Sam dissects why he was investing in Austin, Texas markets during the 2008 recession.
15:37 – Sam discusses the mistakes the previous owner on his Austin made.
18:50 – Sam talks about what he and his company are doing currently.
25:01 – Sam explains the re-adaptive use of properties and predicts future market shifts.
30:50 – Sam talks about labor shortages and minimum wage.
36:27 – Sam answers Kevin’s golden nugget question.
- Check out our company and our investment opportunity by visiting www.SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click Here To Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
- Accredited Investors Click Here to learn more about partnering with me and my team on Mobile Home Park deals!
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them MobileHomeParkAcademy.com
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
Review and Subscribe