Brett Swartz is the founder of Capital Gains Tax Solutions and is considered one of the nation’s most well-rounded experts when it comes to Capital Gains Tax Deferral, which should be top of mind as we are recording this on April 18th, the deadline for 2021 tax returns and if you had a good 2021 in real estate and didn’t have a solid tax plan in place, you probably find yourself stroking a big check to the Uncle Sam.
In addition to running his business, Brett is also the host of the capital gains tax solutions podcast and somehow still has the time to be a great husband to his beautiful wife Melanie and father to 5 incredible children.
“Cash flow is important but I’d say it’s even more important to have a tax flow plan in place.”
05:20: The difference between cash flow and tax flow
07:20: What is a deferred sales trust?
09:30: How 1031 exchanges differ from a deferred sales trust
12:55: Using DST on your cryptocurrency investments
16:20: Why unique tax strategies can help you make a pivot in your life and investments
19:22: Diversification of your investments using DSTs
21:40: How your risk questionnaire impacts your investments
25:00: Using a DST for an assignment deal
26:25: Determining if a DST is a legitimate strategy for them
29:45: Eliminating estate taxes using a deferred sales trust
Guest Website: https://capitalgainstaxsolutions.com/
- Check out our company and our investment opportunity by visiting www.SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click Here To Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
- Accredited Investors Click Here to learn more about partnering with me and my team on Mobile Home Park deals!
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them MobileHomeParkAcademy.com
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
Review and Subscribe