Our guest for this week’s show is multifamily investor, fellow podcast host, and founder of Life Bridge Capital, Whitney Sewell.
Whitney got his start in real estate back in 2009 and has since been involved in hundreds of millions of dollars of transactions. Life Bridge Capital was founded out of a love for structure and discipline, a unique interest in real estate, and a desire to help others create passive income that would support and bless their families.
Additionally, through Whitney’s non-profit, Life Bridge Foundation, he has made a commitment to funnel 50% of the profits from his real estate endeavors to support adoptions and change the lives of orphans around the world.
“Once our business started growing, I’ve seen investors that want to partner with us because of our mission.”
09:30: How having a clear vision helped Whitney build a successful business
12:00: Why having a powerful mission has helped recruit great team members
14:50: The impact COVID had on Whitney’s business and how it has caused growth
16:55: Managing team communication and systems during periods of growth
19:00: Navigating raising interest rates with value add deals
21:00: Overcoming funding issues + unexpected expenses in deals
Guest Website: https://lifebridgecapital.com/
- Check out our company and our investment opportunity by visiting www.SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click Here To Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
- Accredited Investors Click Here to learn more about partnering with me and my team on Mobile Home Park deals!
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them MobileHomeParkAcademy.com
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
Review and Subscribe