Today’s Flash Back Friday Episode is from Episode #15, which originally aired on April 6, 2018.
Ken McElroy oversees the Mc Companies asset portfolio and leads the day-to-day operations including financial and operating analysis, investor relations and business development. An industry veteran, Ken served in leadership roles in multi-family asset and property management for more than 20 years. He is also an expert in development, project/construction management, investment analysis and acquisitions/dispositions, as well as business development and client relations.
Ken is an advisor to Robert Kiyosaki of The Rich Dad Company, and wrote numerous books and audio programs, including How to Increase the Income from your Real Estate Investments, (available at Rich Dad). Ken also hosted WS Radio’s weekly Entrepreneur Magazine’s Real Estate Radio Program.
In 2004, Ken wrote his first best-selling book, The ABC’s of Real Estate Investing. He recently published his second book about multi-family management and real estate investing, Rich Dad’s Advisors: The Advanced Guide to Real Estate Investing. For more information about Ken McElroy or his books, visit www.kenmcelroy.com.
Ken and his family live in Scottsdale, Arizona where they enjoy various sports and outdoor activities year round. Two of his favorite pastimes are coaching his children’s sports activities and golfing.
- Check out our company and our investment opportunity by visiting www.SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click Here To Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
- Accredited Investors Click Here to learn more about partnering with me and my team on Mobile Home Park deals!
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them MobileHomeParkAcademy.com
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2