Today’s Flash Back Friday Episode is from Episode #166, which originally aired on January 2, 2018.
Our guest for todays show is real estate expert and managing principal of Avistone, Richard Kent.
Avistone is a real estate investment management firm specializing in the acquisition and operation of multi tenant industrial properties nationwide. Founded in 2013, Avistone owns and operates more than 1.5 million square feet of industrial space in California, Georgia, Ohio, Texas, and Florida.
The executive management team of Avistone has over 60 years of combined experience in acquisitions, structured finance and asset management.
Richard oversees Avistone’s capital markets operations and brings more than 30 years of experience in financial services, real estate investment, and capital markets to the company. Having completed transactions in commercial properties valued at more than $2 billion, Richard served as a senior executive at Auction.com prior to founding Avistone. Over the course of his career, Richard has held senior positions in the commercial real estate departments of Wall Street firms, commercial banks and real estate operating firms.
Learn About Investment and Partnership Opportunities with Kevin and His Team
- Check out our company and our investment opportunity by visiting www.SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click Here To Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
- Accredited Investors Click Here to learn more about partnering with me and my team on Mobile Home Park deals!
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them MobileHomeParkAcademy.com
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2