Todd Nepola is the president and founder of Current Capital Group, a real estate investment and development firm based in Miami FL.
Todd follows three generations of real estate investors and developers of commercial real estate. His paternal great-grandfather came to Manhattan from Italy in 1899. He was a superintendent for over 40 years responsible for building the Holland tunnel and several of Manhattan’s subway lines. Mr. Nepola’s grandfather and father also were real estate investors and developers.
After graduating from the University of South Florida with a degree in finance, Todd decided to follow in his family’s footsteps and started acquiring investment properties and developing properties for himself.
“The bank is your partner and they want someone that’s good. When the bank knows they have a client who’s going to pay their dues, they’ll lend to you.”
04:55: Why Todd is buying retail properties right now
07:15: Who is competing for retail spaces in the current market
08:45: How to deal with improperly listed properties
12:42: Navigating current market volatility in capital markets
15:30: How sellers are adjusting their expectations
18:55: The role a possible recession will play for those who have bridge loans
22:35: What Todd has learned from the deals he didn’t do
Guest Website: https://www.currentcapitalgroup.com/
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.
Review and Subscribe