Todd Nepola is the president and founder of Current Capital Group, a real estate investment and development firm based in Miami FL.
Todd follows three generations of real estate investors and developers of commercial real estate. His paternal great-grandfather came to Manhattan from Italy in 1899. He was a superintendent for over 40 years responsible for building the Holland tunnel and several of Manhattan’s subway lines. Mr. Nepola’s grandfather and father also were real estate investors and developers.
After graduating from the University of South Florida with a degree in finance, Todd decided to follow in his family’s footsteps and started acquiring investment properties and developing properties for himself.
“The bank is your partner and they want someone that’s good. When the bank knows they have a client who’s going to pay their dues, they’ll lend to you.”
04:55: Why Todd is buying retail properties right now
07:15: Who is competing for retail spaces in the current market
08:45: How to deal with improperly listed properties
12:42: Navigating current market volatility in capital markets
15:30: How sellers are adjusting their expectations
18:55: The role a possible recession will play for those who have bridge loans
22:35: What Todd has learned from the deals he didn’t do
Guest Website: https://www.currentcapitalgroup.com/
- Check out our company and our investment opportunity by visiting www.SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click Here To Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
- Accredited Investors Click Here to learn more about partnering with me and my team on Mobile Home Park deals!
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them MobileHomeParkAcademy.com
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
Review and Subscribe