Daniel Kwak is an entrepreneur, real estate investor, mentor, author of many books, and partner with The Miotti Partners real estate firm. On a regular basis, you might find him and his brother on YouTube or on stage speaking to empower individuals in the world of real estate investing. Their goal is to put you first and your problems first before all else!
“For those of you wanting to transition from residential to commercial, find the one thing that every commercial real estate investor wants, needs, and desires and just be really good at that one thing. You can use it as leverage to partner with people.”
05:55: Creative ways to gain experience in real estate
07:10: The biggest drawbacks for those wanting to start investing in real estate
09:00: How Daniel used networking to land his first deal
12:40: Learning to think like an investor
15:55: Suggestions on how to structure your financing in the current market
18:30: Finding sellers who are open to carrying financing on the property
24:35: Leveraging relationships to find the best deals
27:45: Finding real estate investments in Florida
34:05: Real estate opportunities in the Chicago area
Guest Website: https://miottipartnerscapital.com/
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.
Review and Subscribe