This week we’re talking with investment expert Josh Ziegelbaum. Josh currently serves as Director of Investor Relations at Legacy Group and is based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. He is responsible for managing investor communications, onboarding, individual and commercial clients, as well as overall support of company initiatives. The dynamic work experience Josh has gained throughout his career gives him a unique perspective on both sales and operations.
Most of our investors are heavily invested domestically and with everything going on globally investors are looking for other markets to diversify.
06:20: Josh discusses opening up investment opportunities in Latin America for US-based investors
09:25: Common objections investors may have when putting assets in a foreign country
13:40: Unique risks associated with investing in agricultural assets such as coffee production
16:25: The social and environmental impact of Green Coffee Company
Guest Website: https://legacy-group.co/
- Check out our company and our investment opportunity by visiting www.SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click Here To Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
- Accredited Investors Click Here to learn more about partnering with me and my team on Mobile Home Park deals!
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them MobileHomeParkAcademy.com
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
Review and Subscribe