Our guest for this week’s show is Maitri Johnson, Vice President of Multifamily Tenant and Employment Screening at Transunion. TransUnion is an American consumer credit reporting agency. TransUnion collects and aggregates information on over one billion individual consumers in over thirty countries including 200 million files profiling nearly every credit-active consumer in the United States. Its customers include over 65,000 businesses.
Build to rent really helps fill the niche of renters by choice who don’t want the confined space of an apartment. This is a really nice middle ground.
04:20: Major shifts in migration patterns and how that’s impacted the housing market
08:30: How Gen Z is driving the gradual return back into urban centers
13:30: Why occupancy rates are having an impact on supply and demand in rental properties
17:00: The factors contributing to the slow progress of new multi-family units
20:00: Why build-to-rent is the new buzzword in real estate
24:30: Metrics you should be looking for when screening new tenants
Guest Website: https://www.transunion.com/
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.
Review and Subscribe