Cody Littlewood is a multi-family investment expert. He is a general partner with Curated Investments, a multi-family investment firm based in South Florida. Cody has a long track record and deep expertise in buying, building, and operating companies. His core expertise lies in leading large teams, developing financial models and strategies, deploying capital, and developing operational excellence. Prior to founding Curated Investments, Cody built the software development firm Codelit from an idea and a laptop at his kitchen table all the way to a 70-person company.
“Never be desperate to deploy capital. Patient capital is always going to win.”
06:30: The lessons Cody learned from his first investment
10:25: How Cody’s business has evolved from small investments to bigger ones
13:16: Why real estate typically isn’t a passive investment
15:58: How Cody’s team is managing deals in the current market
19:57: Cody’s long-term investment philosophy
23:09: The pros and cons of working with family offices
30:28: How family offices are managing investments right now
Guest Website: https://www.curatedrei.com
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.
Review and Subscribe