Brian Boyd is the owner and managing attorney of the real estate and tax firm Boyd and Wills. Specifically, Brian advises clients on multifamily and commercial real estate, including syndications, and all their tax and legal implications. He is the author of the new book, “Replace Your Income: A lawyer’s guide to finding, funding, and managing real estate investments.”
I want to build something that is making money while I sleep at night.
08:50: Convincing your spouse to invest in real estate when they’re hesitant
15:10: Learning to deploy your equity to scale your investments
18:20: Bryan’s experiences owning and operating a coin laundry business
23:00: How Brian manages depreciation recapture in his investments
26:00: Deciding when to sell your properties in today’s market
28:50: Changes in seller expectations during recent market shifts
Guest Website: https://www.boydwills.com/
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.
Review and Subscribe