Kyle Stephonson is the president and owner of KRS Holdings, a real estate investment and property management firm that manages more than 4000 units across the commonwealth of Virginia.
Kyle’s primary focus on the investment side of his business has always been to generate cash flow with a secondary focus on long-term appreciation. His investment philosophy is to hold a real estate investment through at least one economic cycle.
I wasn’t confident in my ability to manage properties for others until I started dealing with what I’ll call the trainwrecks.
08:25: Replacing W2 income with real estate investments
10:40: How third party management helped Kyle weather the last recession
15:35: The art of dealing with challenging assets
18:50: Kyle’s big tennant red flag
21:20: Holding assets through one economic cycle
23:50: Shifts in the Virginia market with recent market changes
27:30: Finding investment opportunities in strategic ways
Guest Website: https://www.krsholdings.com/
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.
Review and Subscribe