Saket Jain is the founder and CEO of Impact Wealth Builders as well as a best-selling author, tech enthusiast & philanthropist.
His real estate experience spans more than 15 years but over the last 5 years has focused exclusively on B and C class multifamily in markets with strong underlying fundamentals.
In addition to investing, Saket currently serves as a Business Operations leader at Airbnb Headquarters.
When you’re buying multi-family, you’re not buying a property – you’re buying a business.
05:20: How Saket’s investment strategy has shifted over the years
07:00: What Saket learned about his first multi-family deal
13:55: Saket’s criteria for finding sponsors
17:00: Vetting operators in light of the market conditions over the last 5 years
20:35: Choosing between A, B and C class investments in today’s market
24:40: Finding capital for multi-family deals
26:10: Juggling a full-time job when managing your investing
Guest Website: https://impactwealthbuilders.com/
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.
Review and Subscribe