Reed Goossen is an Australian real estate entrepreneur, investor, author, and public speaker. Reed got his start in real estate investing back in 2012 when he moved to the US and since then, he’s gone on to start two multifamily syndication investing firms that have been involved in the acquisition of over $650 million worth of US real estate to date. He also hosts the Investing in the U.S. Podcast, where he interviews top real estate investors to help educate entrepreneurs looking to break into the U.S. market.
The waters are so turbulent and the times are changing so quick that it’s very difficult to execute upon even just getting to the closing table before the rug gets pulled out from underneath your feet.
5:10: How Reed is learning to juggle fatherhood and his investments
9:30: The differences between how Aussies and Americans unplug from their business
14:00: Reed’s experience of navigating the changes in the market in the last few years
18:00: The difference of buying power from the beginning of the year to now
21:50: How to find deals in today’s market
23:30: Navigating low income housing deals
26:45: Bringing rents up to AMI when they’re well below in your investment
34:35: Advice for passive investors looking for the best syndicators
Guest Website: https://reedgoossens.com/
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.
Review and Subscribe