Mark Kenney is a seasoned real estate investor, entrepreneur and founder of Think Multifamily. Mark started his real estate career over 25 years ago and has extensive experience in property valuation, acquisition, and operations.
Seller expectations have changed a lot. They are much more likely to negotiate and work with us in today’s market.
09:40: What Mark’s business looks like in the current market
22:00: The current demand for rental properties
24:10: The adjustment of seller and investor expectations
26:00: Changes to the number of interested properties in multi-family deals
28:20: Readjusting hold periods to adapt to current market conditions
35:05: Mark’s advice for limited partners and what they should expect from a syndicator
Guest Website: https://thinkmultifamily.com/
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.
Review and Subscribe