Our guests for this week’s show are real estate tax experts, Matt MacFarland and Amanda Han
They are co-founders of Keystone CPA. Matt is Executive Managing Director and Amanda is Assistant Managing Director. Matt and Amanda are also the co-authors of “The Book on Tax Strategies for the Savvy Real Estate Investor: Powerful techniques anyone can use to deduct more, invest smarter, and pay far less to the IRS”.
One of the most common myths that real estate investors have (especially those who are just starting out) is not understanding what they can write off as a tax deduction.
03:30: How Matt and Amanda landing on focusing their practice on real estate
05:25: How the rich can legally not pay income or capital gains taxes
12:40: Planning ahead for recapture with your investments
14:55: The most tax-efficient asset classes
17:05: Changes coming our way through the 2023 tax plan (and those that didn’t come to pass)
19:55: Clever way to writing off write off real estate expenses on behalf of your children
Guest Website: https://www.keystonecpa.com/
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.
Review and Subscribe