Ray Mazzie sits in the seat of Managing Director at Southern Waters Capital and focuses his time on sourcing and operating the firm’s investment opportunities. Ray graduated from Florida State University with an MBA, a dual degree in economics/political science and is a licensed attorney in the state of Florida.
If you are coming into this market in the next two years and you have to refinance or sell, it’s going to be way different than you pro forma six to eight months ago.
07:03: How Southern Waters Capital is structured
13:05: The growth of the build to rent sector
15:55: Why SWC chose to focus on build to rent
19:55: The impact recent market volatility has had on Ray’s pipeline
23:05: Regional impacts on the current build to rent market
24:30: Opportunities that can be found right now
28:40: Proactive planning for 2023
31:50: Setting appropriate expectations for your investors
Guest Website: https://www.southernwaterscapital.com/
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.
Review and Subscribe