Jay Tenenbaum, co-founder and President, Capital Development and Loss Mitigation at Scottsdale REI, a private equity real estate investment firm, specializing in acquiring assets nationwide.
In his career, Jay has acquired over 500 distressed mortgage notes and properties in over 40 states & attributes his success and expertise to his ability to effectively integrate his 20 years of experience as a former debt collection professional. Jay’s unique skillset lies in his ability of turning non-performing assets into positive cash flowing assets.
It’s all about relationships to gain traction and speed.
05:15: How the distressed note sector has shifted since the great recession
09:45: What due diligence looks like for distressed notes
12:40: What happens when you buy vacant properties
14:15: How Jay sources liens right now
16:45: Learning more about buying distressed notes and properties
19:35: Finding funding for purchasing notes
Guest Website: https://jkaminvestments.com/
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.
Review and Subscribe