Huber Bongolan has more than 11 years of experience in both commercial and residential real estate finance and has sourced $1+ billion in debt and equity financing for land, construction, bridge, and permanent deals in all product types. He has a bachelors in both Business Economics and International Studies, from the University of California as well as an MBA and MRED, from the University of Southern California. He is an Eagle Scout in the Boy Scouts of America, and holds leadership positions in both ULI (Urban Land Institute) and FIIRE (Filipinos in Institutional Real Estate).
“We’re always asking how we can make our tech platform better in order to improve our user experience.”
05:55: What StackSource is and the problem it solves
08:42: Leveraging technology to simplify your deals
12:30: Why multi-family is dominating StackForce’s deals
18:20: How StackForce brings utilizes tech to improve their user experience
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.
Review and Subscribe