Whitney Hill is the co-founder of SnapADU, a full-service construction firm and service provider that specializes in all aspects of accessory dwelling units. Whitney oversees business operations and development at Snap ADU, which means she’s always looking for new technology and partnerships that could help create a better customer experience. Previously, she spent several years as a developer of high-end homes on the east coast. Before turning to real estate, Whitney built a decade of strategic and tactical experience working as a management consultant at Bain & Company and as an operations manager for industrial supply distributor McMaster-Carr. She has a BA from Yale University and received her MBA from NYU Stern.
Cities want to have affordable housing built, which ADUs qualify as, so they’re pulling for us to get them built.
06:20: The amount of red tape involved in building an ADU
07:55: What prompted California to have statewide legislation approving ADUs
13:55: Current demand for ADU units
16:45: What SnapADU wants to accomplish in the next 5 years
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.
Review and Subscribe