Jeffrey Donis did his first real estate deal when he was still in college and then went against his mother’s wishes to drop out and pursue real estate investing full time! Today, he and his team, which include his two brothers, focus on value add multifamily properties in the sunbelt states. In just a few short years, his group has been able to build an impressive portfolio of multifamily assets in some key markets and have plans to continue their growth trajectory.
Being young, there’s a lot of people who have enough money to invest don’t want to because they don’t trust you.
04:25: How Jeffrey pivoted from single family deals to apartment syndication
06:45: The hurdles that Jeffrey’s overcome as he’s learned the business
10:00: Difference between lead sponsors and co-GP
15:19: The benefits of being the lead sponsor on a syndication deal
17:00: Jeffrey’s first deal as a lead sponsor and how he handled it
23:10: What Jeffrey is planning in the future
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.
Review and Subscribe