Raj Venkatramani is managing partner at REI Doc Capital. He is a world-renowned pediatric cancer researcher, oncologist, real estate investor, entrepreneur, founder, and manager of REIDOC Capital. Raj went to medical school in India and trained in London, Illinois, and California and has a masters degree from University of Southern California and an MBA from University of Massachusetts. Raj’s has built quite an impressive multifamily portfolio in a short 5 year span.
I can be a better doctor, better physician, better dad, better husband if I don’t have to worry about money.
04:35: Raj’s path from pediatric oncologist to multi-family real estate investor
06:20: The importance of networking as you’re learning the ropes
08:00: How Raj spoke to 100 people in 3 months to help him launch his investment journey
12:00: How Raj defines financial freedom
14:01: Getting your family onboard with real estate investments when you’re working a W2
16:02: The process of vetting partners for deals
18:04: The biggest lessons Raj learned from his first transaction
22:05: How LPs have shifted their investment strategy with current market volatility
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.
Review and Subscribe