Elaine Stageberg is a psychiatrist, mother of four, and Owner of Black Swan Real Estate. She owns and manages a portfolio of over $330M in assets with a specialty in multifamily apartments. Through real estate investing, she reached financial freedom in her 30s and now helps others to do the same.
We are an elite team. We have elite standards and we expect elite outcomes.
05:42: How Elaine balanced her professional life, growing a family, and building a real estate business
06:59: The importance of having a big why in real estate investing
07:46: How building a team in real estate investing can help you achieve your goals faster
16:19: What to look for in a property manager
19:34: Elaine’s advice on finding a skilled recruiter and trainer to build a strong team
22:08: The benefits and drawbacks of virtual hiring and onboarding
28:27: finding opportunities in a competitive market, especially with the presence of institutions with cheaper sources of capital
30:03: Finding deals in smaller markets instead of looking in more saturated markets
32:13: Elaine’s unique lending strategy with local banks
38:23: Regrets investors have when they sell high-quality properties
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.
Review and Subscribe