Erica Meitz is a multi-business owner, real estate investor and developer. She is the CEO of Maroon & Gold Investments. Erica shares where she started in the entrepreneurial world, and her strategies behind sustaining her business during the COVID-19 pandemic. Now she is navigating a unique investment – a lake resort in Minnesota. She discusses plans, vision and challenges behind the project.
As an entrepreneur, when stuff goes sideways, you just dig in. You just dig in, you bootstrap, you figure it out and you find a different way.
1:04: How Erica’s early experiences helped shape her as an entrepreneur
7:18: Erica shares her beliefs in the laws of attraction and how it carried her business through the pandemic; “Operation Unstoppable”
14:15: Developing the Minnesota resort lake project
20:10: What to do in the off-season to generate revenue as an owner of a recreational resort in Minnesota
23:10: When will the resort be sustainable to the point that it can be managed remotely?
27:00: Erica shares what’s next beyond the Minnesota park – plans for cashflow
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.
Review and Subscribe