For over a decade, Reid Kirchenbauer has searched Asia for some of the world’s top-performing investments. He directs Invest Asian’s global research and day-to-day operations, focusing on uncorrelated assets that will grow and preserve his client’s wealth. Reid moved to Asia the week after he turned 18 and soon afterward graduated with a finance degree. He then started the world’s first frontier market property fund in Cambodia. From buying property in Thailand to trading stocks in Singapore, Reid has the answers and insights about investing across Asia.
A young version of me at the time was thinking, “well if I invest my money I can buy even more of whatever I was interested in at the time,” (video games, toys) so that led me to be interested in investing.
1:16: Reid talks about his success as a childhood actor in Los Angeles into teenage life in Austin, TX.
2:55: How he got started in investing young in life, and invested in a duplex with his parents (14-15)
6:45: How did Reid get his interest in investing? Were his parents investors? Where did they drive come from?
7:50: Why Asia? Reid expands on his love for Thailand and its demand for real estate.
9:33: Invest Cambodia fund – what led Reid to Cambodia
15:30: Making improvements to a recently purchase hotel in Cambodia – what is needed?
Guest Website: https://www.investasian.com
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.
Review and Subscribe