Our guest for this week’s show is Mulit-family Investment Experts and fellow real estate podcasters, Jack Stenziano and Gino Barbaro.
In today’s show we’re going to be speaking with Jake and Gino about how they got their start as Multifamily investors and how they have been able to amass a portfolio worth in excess of $32 million in just a few short years. In our candid conversation we’ll also discuss the various challenges they faced when getting started and how they were able to push through them even in the most difficult of times.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- What attracted Jake and Gino to the Knoxville, TN market and why they decided to turn their focus away from New York.
- The power behind finding a coach and mentor and how this catapulted them forward into the multifamily space.
- Why they love mom and pop owned apartment properties and what unique opportunities these types of properties offer them as investors
- How they negotiated very attractive owner financing on their first 25-unit deal.
- What value-add components they look for when seeking out multifamily properties
- The power of a credibility book and how to create one for your own business
- The importance of the market itself and why becoming a market expert needs to be your #1 priority and finding deals your #2 priority.
- Gino’s technique on how to read 1 book per week.
- And much more
Jake and Gino – Website
- Download my free success guide, “7 habits of highly successful multi-family investors” by going to KevinBupp.com/guide
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
- Looking to invest in Mobile Home Parks? Want to JV with me on deals? If so, schedule a call with me and let’s talk. Click here https://www.timetrade.com/book/KT36S
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them MobileHomeParkAcademy.com