Our guest for this week’s show is Multi-family Investment Experts, Matt Wood and Mike O’Connor
In today’s show we’re going to be speaking with Matt and Mike about how they got their start as Multifamily investors and how they have been able to amass a portfolio of 140+ units in just a few short years, all while working full-time jobs. You think it’s easy? Well, I can tell you that it isn’t and Matt and Mike will share with us both their victories as well as the war stories that they’ve experienced through this challenging, yet rewarding journey.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- How Matt and Mike got their start as Real Estate investors while both working full-time jobs and juggling family life.
- How they quickly transitioned from a single family flip to a 32-unit apartment building.
- The importance of creating internal operational systems and processes and how by doing this they’ve been able to scale their business at an incredibly fast rate.
- The importance of choosing the right strategic partners to team up when investing in larger, more complex deals
- The potential opportunity in purchasing properties from non-profit operators.
- The struggles they experienced during a large apartment rehab and the lessons they learned along the way
- The beauty of ready-fire-aim and the reasons you need to just get out and get your first deal done NOW!
- And much more
Cambridge Investment Group – Website
- Download my free success guide, “7 habits of highly successful multi-family investors” by going to KevinBupp.com/guide
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
- Looking to invest in Mobile Home Parks? Want to JV with me on deals? If so, schedule a call with me and let’s talk. Click here https://www.timetrade.com/book/KT36S
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them MobileHomeParkAcademy.com
Review and Subscribe
Here is a collection of places you can buy bitcoin online right now.