During his 30-year career, Eddie has been responsible for the acquisition of more than $3.7 billion in office, industrial and apartment community assets nationwide. Since 2001, he has successfully purchased and transformed more than $3 billion worth of multifamily real estate (acting as either Principal or Advisor) amounting to more than 180 thriving communities with approximately 40,000 apartment units nationwide.
Eddie also co-founded the HAPI Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization that brings education and sustainable health, nutrition, and fitness programs directly to the doorsteps of children and families living in multi-family apartment communities.
Eddie’s newest real estate venture, Impact Housing REIT, is on a mission to deliver good financial, social and environmental returns to investors, while providing more affordable, better quality housing, as well as HAPI-sponsored free health-related education, fitness, gardening, and nutrition programs to residents and families living in apartment communities. The fund is currently raising capital to purchase the first “naturally occurring affordable housing” apartment community in its portfolio, which is a high rise in silver spring, MD
Connect with Eddie: Click Here
- Check out our company and our investment opportunity by visiting www.SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click Here To Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
- Accredited Investors Click Here to learn more about partnering with me and my team on Mobile Home Park deals!
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them MobileHomeParkAcademy.com
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
Review and Subscribe