In this episode of the Real Estate Investing for Cash Flow Podcast,
Kevin shared the mic with Tim Bratz; Owner of CLE Turnkey based in Cleveland, Ohio.
Tim’s first deal started at the ripe age of 23, while still an agent for commercial properties. Tim leveraged his entire credit balance for the purchase and flip of a Single-Family home in 2009, and never looked back.
Years later, Tim realized that his highest-performing assets came from Apartments — doubling down on his efforts to optimize CLE Turnkey’s portfolio for maximum returns.
CLE Turnkey now specializes in acquiring distressed Apartment Buildings and Commercial Properties, converting the purchases into high-performing assets for their own portfolio.
[10:29] Tim’s first soured partnership, and what he’d do differently.
[31:01] What excites and scares Tim in the current RE Market?
[37:37] How Tim mitigates his risk on every deal.
[46:15] Looking back, what would Tim do differently starting in RE?
[51:00] Tim’s final word of advice to listeners.
Job Opportunities with my Team: Click Here
- Check out our company and our partnership opportunities by visiting SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Would you like to partner with us on future MHP deals, call 844-CASH-FLW to learn more or click here to schedule a time on our calendar.
- Grab a free copy of our book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them click here
- Visit CLETurnkey’s Website
- Visit Commercial Empire (Tim’s Investment Training Website)
Review and Subscribe