In 2001, Frontier Properties founder Mark Podolsky was an Investment banker with a crazy high-pressure lifestyle in Phoenix.
Like several of his colleagues, Mark liked the idea of investing in real estate. So the next time he earned a commission check, Mark went down to a tax sale auction at the county. He ended up buying buy allegra online a property with a commission from a big deal… and what’s more, Mark put everything he had into buying land in New Mexico.
“My wife thought I was crazy, he says, but I told her, ‘at least we own land.”Sure enough, Mark was able to sell all his New Mexico property at a profit. Even better, Mark was soon able to quit his job to go into the real estate business full-time.
Mark shares with us the steps he took to get to where he is today in having completed more than 5,000+ land transactions. Also, Mark walks us through a few of his most recent land acquisitions and speaks specifically to the step by step process of how he’s built his business.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- How to buy raw vacant land in desirable areas for 10-20 cents on the dollar
- The reasons why sellers will let their land go for so cheap
- How he’s been able to consistently get returns as high as 1,000% and won’t even consider a deal unless he’s set to make a minimum return of 300%
- How you can truly get started in this niche with very little money – seriously, this isn’t BS.
- How to find the best end buyers for your raw land deals
- The biggest challenges with this strategy
- Why he offers easy no qualifying seller financing
- How he does all of his due diligence from his home in AZ and never visits a property in person
- And much more…
- Mark Podolsky – The Land Geek