This week we’re going to speaking with Multi-Family industry expert, Steve Berges. If you’ve read any books on the topic of Multi-Family investing then you’re probably familiar with Steve and his teachings.
Steve has been in this industry for quite some time and has completed more buy adipex in uk than $250 million in transactions from subdivision developments, to residential construction, single family rentals, and of course, his favorite – multifamily apartment buildings!
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- How he got his start in the business prior to becoming an owner/operator
- The management advantages of owning multi-family properties versus single family homes
- Why he feels that self managing his first few multi-family properties was such a valuable learning experience.
- How he’s converting unused garage space into rentable units on a apartment property he’s currently acquiring.
- Why he doesn’t prefer to do 1031 exchanges upon the exit of a property
- What excites him about the Houston market
- Why he prefers not to put his own money into the syndications he structures
- Why building quality relationships with brokers is a long term game plan that you need to continually invest your time into building upon
- Why he suggests that all new mutli-family investors join a local investment club or apartment association
- Why Steve suggests that new investors should seek out a more experienced investor to team up or partner with who specializes in the particular asset type they wish to own
- The various reports and industry resources that he uses in his own business and how you can get most of them for free.
- And much more
- Steve Berges – Company Website
- Download my free success guide, “7 habits of highly successful multi-family investors” by going to www.KevinBupp.com/guide
- Schedule a free 30 minute “no obligation” 30 minute call directly with me by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
- Looking to invest in Mobile Home Parks? Want to partner with me personally on a deal? Click this link to schedule a time for us to talk https://www.timetrade.com/book/FGF7S
- Learn more about Steve and his company, please visit www.SteveBerges.com