Today’s Flash Back Friday Episode is from Episode #124, which originally aired on September 20, 2016.
It’s a fact that experience is by far the best teacher, but it is absolutely idiotic to go at it alone if you can find a mentor who has been there and done that to hold your hand and show you the way. My suggestion is to learn from those who do what you do (real estate investor) and who have been extremely successful. This same principal also applies to finding another investor to partner or JV with on a deal. If you can find someone who will compliment your skills and who already has a track record you’ll find that the process is much easier than working with someone who has zero experience.
This week’s show will outline the methods which I have personally used in my business to find both partners and mentors and with paired with the will to succeed and some good ol’ hard work I know these methods will also yield results for you if applied correctly.
In this show you’re going to learn:
- How to build a database of all individuals who own the types of buildings you’d like to one day own
- How to directly market to these owners through various methods
- How to use Linkedin to find your ideal mentor or partner
- Why you need to formulate a concise action plan – TODAY
- How to use brokers to help you find and get introductions to owners and potential partners
- And much more…
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.