Today’s Flash Back Friday Episode is from Episode #200, which originally aired on October 16, 2018.
In this episode of the Real Estate Investing for Cashflow Podcast, Kevin shares the mic with Sapan Talati and Veena Jetti; Founders of Enzo Multifamily.
Enzo’s story begins with two people meeting at a crossroads of their careers; Sapan and Veena had both built up large portfolios of single-family homes, when they realized they hit a scalability ceiling. With the advantage complementary skillsets and a burning desire to “Go Big,” Sapan and Veena decided to jump head-first into Multifamily Syndication.
Enzo is now rapidly growing, acquiring over $100MM of Multifamily Assets in 2017 alone.
Enjoy this rich conversation on building a great team, maintaining investor relationships, and much more.
[5:38] What is Sapan & Veena’s background?
[10:22] Why did Sapan & Veena choose to invest in Multifamily Properties?
[14:14] What does Enzo’s team look like, along with roles & responsibilities?
[17:26] What does Enzo’s business model look like?
[24:59] What Excites and Scares Sapan & Veena in the Multifamily space?
[31:09] What is the end game of Enzo Multifamily?
[34:36] What wound Sapan & Veena do differently when they started out?
- Check out our company and our investment opportunity by visiting www.SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click Here To Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
- Accredited Investors Click Here to learn more about partnering with me and my team on Mobile Home Park deals!
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them MobileHomeParkAcademy.com
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2