Today’s Flash Back Friday Episode is from Episode #21, which originally aired on May 18, 2014
Al Roti is a nationally recognized author & expert in the niche of government-assisted section 8 rentals. Al began his investing business more than 20 years ago working as an apprentice carpenter for another local investor who specialized in low-income section 8 rentals. Very quickly, Al realized that he wanted to become a property owner and investor so he did what any smart person would do, he went looking for a mentor. As luck would have it, Al worked out a deal with his current boss to show him the ropes and help him buy his first investment property, and in exchange, Al would agree to work for free.
Fast forward twenty years; Al has built a very impressive rental portfolio consisting of 50+ single-family homes in great neighborhoods that he rents to section 8 tenants that throw off a massive cash flow. His system of finding only the BEST tenants is so good that in his 20+ years of investing he’s never had to file a formal eviction.
In this interview, Al shares with us his secret sauce that has made him a multi-millionaire. Al opened my eyes to multiple things I never knew about the section 8 business and I’m positive that you’ll also gain a vast amount of powerful knowledge from this interview as well.
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.