Today’s Flash Back Friday Episode is from Episode #29, which originally aired on July 20, 2014
Carlos has built his success from the ground up and is a true, rags to riches story that needs to be told. Carlos worked his way up the ranks and built skill by starting as a laborer for a construction firm and methodically working his way all the way to project manager before making a career jump into the mortgage industry which was the start of something really BIG!
Carlos worked in the mortgage industry only a short time before realizing that he could make way more money investing in real estate. So he began buying single-family investment properties in the Boston area where he bought and sold over 34 houses in just 2 short years. He moved to Dallas in 2008 and started the Conti Organization with few contacts, limited funds, and little multifamily experience, but has his mind set on doing big things in his business.
His first multi-family acquisition was a 208-unit apartment building which he bought in March of 2008 and over the past 7 years has gone on to grow his apartment investment company to almost 4,500 units and $100+ million, all accomplished by the age of 36.
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.