Today’s Flash Back Friday Episode is from Episode #36, which originally aired on September 8, 2014.
Working a full-time job while investing in real estate is not always an easy task – but as our guest today shows us, it’s very possible if you put your mind to it and take the right steps. On today’s show, we speak with Kevin Young, a real estate investor who has built up an impressive Commercial Real Estate portfolio all while working a very demanding full-time job.
Kevin’s story is proof that it’s possible to become a successful commercial real estate investor while working a full-time job as long as you’re willing to put in the time and get the proper education and align yourself with the proper people within the industry who can help you reach your financial goals. Oh, and if working a full-time job isn’t enough, Kevin is an Ironman Triathlete who trains on average 15-20 hours per week. The point I’m trying to make by telling you all of this is that there are no excuses of why YOU can’t build a CASH FLOWING commercial real estate portfolio while working your current job. The proof is right here ladies and gentleman!
In this episode, Kevin shares with us the processes and systems that he’s used to build his real estate portfolio and how anyone listening to this show can yield the same results if they take the proper steps.
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.