Today’s Flash Back Friday Episode is from Episode #52, which originally aired on December 29, 2014.
Our guest of honor for this week’s show is real estate expert and fellow podcaster, Jason Hartman. Jason is a full-time real estate investor specializing in both single-family and multi-family investment properties and currently owns investment properties in 11 different states.
Jason is a highly sophisticated investor who has been at this for a number of years and shares a great deal of knowledge during our conversation today which I know you’ll find highly valuable.
In this interview with Jason, you will learn:
- Why Jason loves the housing niche and stays away from the other common asset types (retail, office, industrial)
- How he is able to successful operate in numerous markets across the US
- Why it’s always a good time to invest in real estate as long as you’re buying right
- What fundamentals he looks for within the target markets he invests in
- Why he loves leveraged real estate acquisitions
- Why he feels owning your own primary residence isn’t the best use of your money
- His thoughts on the future of our dollar and the US from an economic standpoint
- and much more
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.