Today’s Flash Back Friday Episode is from Episode #147, which originally aired on June 13, 2017.
Our guests for this week’s show is real estate expert and co-host of #1 Real Estate Investing Podcast on ITunes (Bigger Pockets), Brandon Turner
In today’s show we’re going to be speaking with Brandon about how he got his start as a real estate investor and why he’s in love with multifamily real estate. Even better, we’ll discuss the reasons why he is shifting away from his smaller investments and focusing solely on larger apartment properties as well as my favorite, mobile home parks.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- How Brandon got his start as an investor by flipping homes before getting bit by the rental bug
- Why you should steer clear of single family homes if your goal is to build a cash flow realm estate business
- Learn why Brandon is changing is focus over to Mobile Home Parks and is currently working on purchasing his first park
- The reasons why Brandon is starting to divest of his smaller investments with the intention of using that equity to purchase larger scale multifamily properties and/or mobile home parks.
- Learn about the most common challenges new investors face when get started and how to easily overcome them
- The magic of direct mail and why you need to add this strategy to your real estate business.
- Why multifamily is the perfect asset to build incredible wealth while also maintaining a very even keeled work/life balance
- What sequential steps Brandon would take to rebuild his business if he lost everything tomorrow.
- And much, much, more…
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.