Today’s Flash Back Friday Episode is from Episode #213, which originally aired on January 2, 2019.
Without access to a high net worth individual or family office, are you out of options to syndicate real estate deals? Not quite.
In fact, Scott Maurer of Advanta IRA knows of a method to solicit funding from the untapped trillions locked away in the average American’s retirement accounts; via a self-directed IRA.
In this episode, Kevin and Scott discuss the self-directed IRA as a vehicle for average investors to purchase real estate using their IRA funds; converting their traditional IRA into a structure that is allowed to invest in assets outside the confines of the stock market.
[6:58] What is Scott’s Background?
[9:23] Why are self-directed IRAs rare? What can you do with one?
[15:35] Pros & Cons of investing in RE through an IRA structure.
[21:32] What’s the advantages of working with Advanta?
[24:48] How to raise capital from self-directed IRA account holders.
[32:01] Closing thoughts.
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.