Today’s Flash Back Friday Episode is from Episode #239, which originally aired on September 26, 2017.
In this episode of the Real Estate Investing for Cashflow podcast, Kevin, along with his business partner at Sunrise Capital, Brian Spear, talk cost segregation with Kimberly Lochridge. Kimberly is the Executive Vice President for Engineered Tax Services, Inc. (ETS), an industry-leading provider of specialty tax services in the United States. Kimberly’s business management skills have positioned her as a big-league tax expert for Fortune 500, ultra-high net worth individuals, single and multiple family offices, architects, engineers, and CPAs nationwide.
In this informative conversation, Kimberly explains what cost segregation is and how it can help businesses. She also answers frequently asked questions asked by Brian to separate fact from myth surrounding cost segregation. The guests also present and discuss a case study to further shed light on how cost segregation works and tackle other topics pertinent to this business practice.
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.