Today’s Flash Back Friday Episode is from Episode #244, which originally aired on August 27, 2019.
In this episode of Real Estate Investing for Cashflow, Kevin welcomes his good friend, Adam Adams, otherwise known as Adam Triple A Adams. Adam is a real estate expert and founder of Real Blue Spruce. Adam is also a fellow podcaster, the co-host of The Creative Real Estate podcast.
In this podcast, Adam talks about his interesting background, how he made a million dollars for his boss in a span of twelve months, and how he eventually focused on multifamily syndication after the financial crisis.
Kevin and Adam discuss multifamily investing and what it takes to succeed in that niche and in other asset classes as well. Adam also breaks down their team’s management structure and strategy at Real Blue Spruce. He also talks about strategies on how to find and properly contact brokers in a given market.
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.