Today’s Flash Back Friday Episode is from Episode #224, which originally aired on April 9, 2019.
In this episode of the Real Estate Investing for Cash Flow podcast, Kevin talks to real estate investment expert Frank Gallinelli. Frank is a writer and author of the book “What Every Real Estate Investor Needs To Know About Cashflow.” He has also served as assistant professor of real estate development at Columbia University and is the founder and president of Real Data, a real estate software firm with a focus on income property and cash flow analysis.
Kevin and Frank talk about what metric commercial income property investors should focus on as they’re learning and navigating the business. Frank shows how metrics are interconnected and there’s something to be learned from approaching things in a linear manner. Frank talks about his software Real Data and gives essential tips and perspectives on real estate metrics that can surely help any real estate investor.
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.